The cheapest DayZ server hosting package I could find was available through LOW.MS at just $9.90 per month. For this price you get a server with enough power for you and 9 others to play on at one time.
Then if you really need to juice up your DayZ community due to it growing then check out Survival Server’s 100 slot offering at $58.00 per month.
Cheap DayZ Server Hosting
- 20 - 80 Player Slots
- Established 2015
- $0.93 Per Slot
- 72hr Money Back Guarantee
- 20 - 60 Player Slots
- Established 2007
- $1.50 - $0.75 Per Slot
- 48hr Money Back Guarantee
- 30 - 60 Player Slots
- Established 2001
- $0.99 Per Slot
- 5 Day Money Back Guarantee
Can you host a DayZ server?
Instead of playing on the public servers provided by the DayZ developers you are able to host you own private servers. You can set your own up locally (instructions here) if you have the skills and experience to make it happen and maintain it, though renting one is massively easier.
With your own private server you can decide who joins and set the game difficulty through the settings for optimum experience.
How do I make a private server in DayZ?
That’s easy, you pick one of the companies on the list above and then within minutes you can have your own private server ready to go.
Follow these step:
- Choose a DayZ server hosting company from the list above
- Choose a slot size (maximum number of players at one time) for your server and the closest location to you physically
- Go through the checkout process and pay for your first months rental
- Give your DayZ server a unique name and apply any mods that you play with
- Find it in the DayZ server list in-game, enjoy!
How much is a server on DayZ?
This price includes dedicated resources, control panel access for maintenance and a support team on standby waiting to help.